The Freedom Foundation's Veteran's Outreach Program strives to provide essential services such as:
- Emergency Medical Transportation
- Emergency Lodging/Shelter
- Medical Equipment (when available)
- Emergency Financial Assistance
- Food Pantry deliveries to the disabled/shut-ins/Elderly
- 5983-Number of Veterans/Individuals (Includes Veterans and Family Members/Guests) visiting the Freedom Foundation's Veterans Center.
- 5256.50- Number of Volunteer Hours Donated.
- 1222- Number of Bus Tickets Provided to Veterans.
- 10- Number of Veterans Receiving Emergency Medical Transportation Assistance Funds.
- 8- Number of Veterans Receiving Emergency Transportation Assistance Funds.
- 3- Number of Veterans Receiving Auto Related Assistance Funds (5 Monetary Disbursements)
- 11- Veterans Provided Emergency Medical Equipment
- 6-Number of Veterans Provided Motorized Wheelchairs
- 5- Number of Veterans Provided Standard Wheelchairs
- 29-Number of Veterans Saved From Immediate Tenant Eviction with Emergency Rental Assistance Funds
- 12-Number of Veterans Receiving Emergency Utility Assistance Funds
- 2-Number of Veterans Receiving Emergency Mortgage Assistance Funds to Avoid Home Foreclosure
- 1- Number of Veterans Receiving Emergency Home Repair Assistance Funds
- 3- Number of Veterans Receiving Emergency Lodging Assistance Funds
- 477-Number of Household Items Provided to Veterans when Veterans Provided Housing Placement Services
OTHER NOTABLES :
- 100- Number of Veterans provided a $15.00 HY VEE Thanksgiving Meat Gift Certificate (Valued @ $1,500.00)
- 60- Number of Veterans provided a $50.00 Christmas Gift Cash Card (Valued @ $3,000.00)
- 32- Number of Veterans served on Thanksgiving Day at the Freedom Foundation's Veterans Center (Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner)
- 30- Number of Veterans served at Christmas Eve Day Luncheon at the Freedom Foundation's Veterans Center
- 12- Number of Veterans served on Christmas Day with Breakfast and Lunch, as well as providing all day fellowship